This is a very important step towards ensuring deserving students are able to continue on the path of formal education. Students will be selected based on their academic record and economic background. These scholarships will fund educational expenses towards 11th and 12th class studies for two academic years. This will ensure a disadvantaged rural child from AVK continue with his/her pre-collegiate education.
These scholarships will fund educational expenses towards 11th and 12th grades/PUC and 3/4 years of graduation.
Pruthi Merit Scholarship: Instituted by Sri Srinivas Palepu, USA in the year 2012
With this (scholarship amount of Rs. 10,000/year) our patron Mr. Srinivas Palepu would like to honor his school class teacher Mrs. Pruthi. Indeed a wonderful student, he has found a noble way to honor his inspiring teacher.
Beneficiaries : 1. Santhosh T.M 2. Vinay C.H
URGENT REQUIREMENT FROM JUNE 2017 : 1,45,000
School has supported/supports the following deserving students. We urgently require Rs. 1,45,000 to continue supporting these student’s education.
- Santhosh T.M , pursuing final year B.E (Comp. Sci) at Bangalore Institute of Technonogy and has maintained 70% aggregate without arrears requires a financial support of Rs. 50,000/- this year to complete his Engineering Course
- Vinay C.H, having completed PUC with a distinction grade and securing admission to B.E. Computer Engineering at Dayananda Sagar University through KCET requires Rs. 56,000/year for 4 years from Aug. 2017.
- Priyanka, PUC II year at Vivekananda College at Chandapura Requires Rs. 24,000 to complete her final year of PUC in 2018-19. And she continues to receive Rs. 25,000/ each year as scholarship towards continuing her Graduate degree in Commerce at BMS Womens College, Basavanagudi, Bangalore.
- Ashwini A.R, seeking admission to Ist year of PUC requires Rs. 15,000/year for the next two years (from June 2017 to March 2019) to complete her PU education. And she continues to receive Rs. 20,000/ each year as scholarship towards continuing her Graduate degree in Commerce at Samrudhi College, Hosakote.
- Yashaswini, A N receives Rs. 25,000/year as Scholarship to complete her two year PUC at Saraswathi Vidya Mandira, Bommasandra, Bangalore
- Ajay, A.M is being supported with a Scholarship of Rs. 15,000/- to complete his PUC at Saraswathi Vidya Mandira, Bommasandra, Bangalore